Code of Conduct
VMM is committed to ensure that its business is conducted, in all respects and at all times, according to ethical, professional and legal standards. The company also aims to create a work ambience at all the times, which is free from harassment, discrimination, corruption based on any factor and where all the employees are given their due respect and to provide a healthy work environment to encourage healthy competitive practices, good performance and greater employee satisfaction. In order to achieve this VMM has laid down certain guidelines for its employees which are as follows –
- Adherence to company code of conduct policy in a professionally responsible manner
- Maintaining good relationships with customers, vendors and fellow employees based on trust and treat every individual with respect and dignity in the conduct of Company business.
- Respect different culture, religions, beliefs and values at workplace and no harassment, intimidation or discrimination against the co-workers under any circumstances
- Maintaining highest level of integrity and honesty in their work and adherence to the ethical and legal standards laid down by the business unit
- Avoid any activities that could involve or lead to involvement in any unlawful practice or cause any harm to the Company's reputation or image.
- Ensure that there is no misrepresentation of facts and figures in any manner
- The employees to act in the interest of the company at all times and not to have any conflict of interest with the company
- The employees not to use company’s property, information or position for personal gains or to involve in such acts which may malign the image of the company
- Employees not to get involved in any activity which could be in competition with the company’s business activity
- Employees to safeguard the confidential information of the company as well as of the parties with whom the company does business
- Employees should not give or accept any grants or any other personal benefits that may in anyway influence the business decision
- All employees to comply with company health and safety norms as conveyed to them from time to time